Derivatives Summer Project
- To study the current financial markets by using Derivatives Data and to be the part of a team that is tracking the market closely, during the course of 8 weeks.
- To create new FNO strategies based on empirical evidence gathered from the historical spot and FnO data.
- Aspirants have to take 10 Mins MCQ test.
- Above mentioned screening process is designed to test current affairs, basic finance and accounting knowledge.
- If required candidate has to go through telephonic interview.
- If aspirant clears the cut-off for the test, he/she will receive mail within 24 hours from the money roller which will communicate the further formalities to complete.
- Project will cultivate students who can hit the industry in derivatives related roles in various domains such as
- Risk Management
- Treasury Management
- Fund Management
- Equity, Currency, Commodity, Interest Rate Futures related Prop trading Desks
- Investment Banking
- Optimum blend of theory and practice which would give students an edge over their peers who are exposed only to bookish knowledge.
- Students would gain hands on experience by tracking the markets. Post session guidance will be provided.
- You will be able to compare which stocks among several stocks is likely to rise faster than the rest!
- Market enthusiast can use this knowledge for personal trading.
- To analyze historical FnO data and in turn understand the crowd sentiment behind each and every data parameter
- To make weekly Derivatives reports on the given asset class/classes
- To identify patterns in derivatives data during various price trend of the underlying.
- To Understanding options, option pricing, and under valued or over valued options.
- Along with the mentor develop a Strategy based on the historical study.
- Understand live market and projecting future trend.
8 weeks of webinar aided opportunity
Enrollment Deadline: 2 May 2017
For May-June 2017: 7th May 2017
Enrollment Deadline: 3rd June 2017
For June-July 2017: 10th June 2017
Registration starts from 24th Jan 2017
What all is included in the fees?
We charge a nominal fee of INR 4550/-. The fees include remuneration of industry experts, mentor assistance, infrastructural costs and all applicable taxes.
1. On successful Completion of all the tasks, candidates are eligible for the certificate of internship
2. Each summer project is a talent hunting ground for us, at the end of the project we select the top candidate who gets the opportunity to work with our research team for further in-house projects. Selected candidates will get paid appropriately for this.
3. Selected candidate will be declared within one month of completion of the summer project
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT