Equity Research Summer ProjectIndustry Project
- Create an exhaustive comparative study of the companies/players within the sector.
- Gather information through primary and secondary research and analyze different investment options and tools and there will be periodic submission.
- Analyze the sector and at the end of the project, submit a project report recommending investment opportunities which are the best for the company
- Aspirants have to take 10 Mins MCQ test.
- Above mentioned screening process is designed to test current affairs, basic finance and accounting knowledge.
- If required candidate has to go through telephonic interview.
- If aspirant clears the cut-off for the test, he/she will receive mail within 24 hours from the money roller which will communicate the further formalities to complete.
- Summer project is 8 week online project where Industry experts will train the selected candidates in industry level equity research through series of 8 weekly webinars.
- Each week students have to complete given assignment within deadline
Few More Pointers related to Project details:
- Do a detailed sector analysis with Top down Approach.
- Students will get to prepare and submit their own indigenous research findings based on mentoring of The Money Roller Expert Team.
- Statistical Data Mining & Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis and Ratios
- The data and research carried out during the project will be used by The Money Roller for our research purposes.
- Identification of investment opportunities for The Money Roller Investment arm, and come up with best recommendations.
Our Industry Experts will train the Students on:
- Overview of Equity, Currency, Commodities Market in India and Global.
- Industry Analysis – what to do and how.
- Comparative Analysis of different markets.
- Recent happenings in various sectors.
- Exhaustive Fundamental Analysis
- One on one interactions with industry experts
- Live Feedback sessions
- Live industry exposure and guidance from industry veteran
Skills get developed:
- Analytical Skills
- Exhaustive data mining
- Financial Data
- Logical Thinking
- Report Writing
8 weeks of webinar aided opportunity
May Project: 6th May to 30th June
June Project: 10th June to 31st July
What all is included in the fees?
We charge a nominal fee of INR 3600/-. The fees include remuneration of industry experts, mentor assistance, infrastructural costs and all applicable taxes.
If I have no major knowledge of finance, can i still apply?
Will it be a full time virtual or part time virtual internship?
What is the online payment for and what sum are we supposed to pay? Why do we have to pay 3500 to you if you are offering us an internship?
We usually have observed that Internship program turns out to be not a fruitful affair as the students are sidelined for real experience as Internship is a cost to the company. We at The Money Roller do not wish our selected candidates to have such an experience with us. So we have a stringent selection process and on selection we ought to provide the best of our resources to out selected students.
Students would be trained for equity research through a web conferencing medium and there would a proper feedback channel set up for the students to address there issues related to the project.
To provide this kind of facility is a huge cost to us and we would not want to over burdened ourselves so we have decided to charge a minimal fees from the students who get selected, this fees (Rs:- 3500/-) is inclusive of charge of training, remuneration of industry mentors, infrastructure costs and all applicable taxes.
Can we work after our college hours?
This project is going be a 2 months program where we conduct sessions once a week i.e. mostly on weekends on the webinar. We have noticed that the average number of working hours is 15-16 hours per week. If you can give that much time then there won’t be any problem for this internship
What if I fail the test?
Work on the aspects which you feel that weren’t competent then you can apply for other projects in near future. We always welcome students who are eager to improve.
1. On successful Completion of all the tasks, candidates are eligible for the certificate of internship
2. Each summer project is a talent hunting ground for us, at the end of the project we select the top candidate who gets the opportunity to work with our research team for further in-house projects. Selected candidates will get paid appropriately for this.
3. Selected candidate will be declared within one month of completion of the summer project
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT