RISK WARNING & DISCLAIMER
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE & MOBILE APP IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL ADVICE. THE MATERIAL DOES NOT CONTAIN (AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS CONTAINING) INVESTMENT ADVICE OR AN INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATION, OR, AN OFFER OF OR SOLICITATION FOR, A TRANSACTION IN ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT.
LIVE PROJECTS & SUMMER PROJECTS T&C*
Terms and Conditions deemed to be agreed upon once the payment is made either by the student or their parent/guardian (in case the student is not of legal age to do so) with M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd
Kindly Note that registration for a particular program cannot be considered guaranteed until and unless:
– Full payment of the Program Charges is made via Online Transfer/ Credit Card within Two (2) Days of the Registration and in any case before the program start date.
– Has been explicitly acknowledged by M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd. employee over Email.
– Kindly note, we do not have any association/partner companies and any financial transaction or otherwise has to be done with our M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd OR PAYUMONEY only.
– The Program Charges cover the registration/participation charges and all other Program Deliverables.
Limitations of the Service:
The Service is an online-hosted service and as such the provision of the Service through the internet is subject to a variety of factors beyond the reasonable control of M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd, including any interruption or unavailability of the third-party hosting services used by M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd to host the Website and its Service. In no event shall M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd be liable for any failure or interruption of Service, including without limitation those failures and interruptions resulting in part or entirely from circumstances beyond the company’s reasonable control.
M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd merely provides an online platform that allows you to connect and collaborate with mentors and other student(s) so that you can participate in projects for your own personal educational purpose.
M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd does not control or supervise the mentor(s) and therefore, shall not be responsible for the assistance, guidance or interaction provided by mentor(s) to you on any project or their failure to do so.
You shall be solely responsible for your communications with mentor(s). M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions, interactions, conduct or communications between you and any mentor(s) on or through the Service or otherwise. M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd also does not control or supervise your conduct in the course of undertaking the project and you are responsible for conducting yourself as a prudent person would under the circumstances in the conduct of his/her own affairs. Therefore, you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and safety at all times.
Program Cancellation Policy:
– We may have to cancel any particular program due to instructor illness, insufficient enrollment, or other unforeseen circumstances.
– We understand and appreciate your commitment to M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd and, as such, we will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule a canceled program or make alternate arrangements to provide you with the training.
– In the event of Program Cancellation or Resceduling, you have the option to re-schedule the program or enroll for the similar program available at another time or choose to obtain a full refund.
– Such refunds are processed in Fifteen (15) business days from acknowledgement.
Fees Refund & Program Rescheduling Policy:
– To deliver an enriching experience to you, M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd puts a lot of hard work behind the scenes.
– As such, it becomes necessary to levy fees if you choose to Cancel Your Registration
– If a candidate cannot attend a booked course, it is the candidate’s responsibility to INFORM M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltdby email as soon as possible.
– If you cancel your registration before 21 business days of the actual program start date, you will be entitled to a full refund. Cancellation before (07) business days of the actual program start date, you will be charged Rs.600/- as the cancelation fees.
– Cancelation within Seven (7) business days of the actual program start date will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee.
– All refunds will be processed within 15 days of acknowledgement by M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd.
– You also have the option to reschedule your program to another program subject to availability of next class and M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd Management approval.
– No re-scheduling fee is levied if re-scheduling is done.
– Cancellation of postponed program results in forfeiture of program charges.
– If you missed out on any class/session – you will be provided with access to the recorded session for that class/session free of charge within 48 hours.
In consideration of the license granted to you, you hereby agree that you will:
– not request/ demand directly from your Project Mentor a certificate or any other document of such nature testifying to your completion of a project(s) or otherwise. The certificate to be granted to you on the successful completion of a project(s) shall be issued only by M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd;
– not request or solicit job offers, projects or other opportunities directly from mentors registered on the Website. All communications with mentors shall be through the tools/facilities provided through the Website/Service only. Unless otherwise expressly permitted by The Money Roller or C& D Innovation Pvt. Ltd, any other form of communication with mentors shall be a breach of these Terms;
Copyrights and Proprietary Property:
– We will provide to you study material (if specified course mentor) which are copyrighted proprietary property of either M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd .
– All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party during the program remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright.
– All the content that is created by the students of the Live Projects be deemed to be the property of M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd. All Copyrights and Intellectual rights generating from the above mentioned content will also remain the sole property of M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd
– Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
– Any such reproduction, storage, or transmittal of copyrighted material constitutes a violation of the Indian Copyright Act 1957
– YOU HEREBY WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE LIVE PROJECT SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF LEARNING.
– THAT YOU HAVE NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY ENTITY/INDIVIDUAL/CONSULTANT WHICH PROVIDES TRAINING OR ADVICE RELATED TO THE PROJECT
– THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO READ THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd
The company reserves the right to disqualify from the live project to any user who does not follow above conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE MONEY ROLLER APP
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to THE MONEY ROLLER.
THE MONEY ROLLER is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The TMR app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the TMR app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that THE MONEY ROLLER will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but THE MONEY ROLLER cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, THE MONEY ROLLER cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, THE MONEY ROLLER cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to THE MONEY ROLLER’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. THE MONEY ROLLER accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android – the requirements for system(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. THE MONEY ROLLER does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.